Trivino Perez & Associates ("TPA") is a litigation boutique with an array of talent unique for a firm of its size. The law firm was founded in 2002, by our Principal, Wilfredo Trivino-Perez, who has established a reputation as a leader inside and outside of the legal community.
Mr. Trivino-Perez, has successfully represented countless clients in civil as well as criminal and DMV proceedings. Mr. Trivino-Perez serves as a pro-tem Judge for the Los Angeles Superior Court. He is certified in UD cases, Civil Harassment, and Traffic matters. He is directly involved with the handling of every case.
Our sole objectives are to ensure that every client receives the best representation, and each case receives the attention it deserves. We approach our cases with intellectual rigor, creative thinking, and a commitment to excellence.
- Real Estate Litigation, Landlord-Tenant Law, Unlawful Detainer Law ("UD - Eviction"), and Habitability issues, among others.
- Business Law, Litigation and transactions, Breach of Contract, Partnership Disputes, Contracts.
- Labor & Employment, Harassment, Discrimination, Retaliation, Wage & Hour, Wrongful Termination, and Employee Handbook Drafting.
- Civil Rights Law, Police misconduct, Discrimination in Housing, ADA Violations.
- Elder Law, End of Life Issues, Wills & Trust, Nursing Home Neglect.
TPA has over a decade of trial experience on its side. Not only does this allow us to provide our client's with a more comprehensive defense, but it helps us to foresee any hurdles that may be coming our way.
Although we are always willing to engage in negotiations with the prosecution, when the circumstances so require, we are never afraid to tackle a tough case in the courtroom. This is what we truly believe sets us apart from the rest.
- DMV Hearings
- Domestic Violence, Battery, Assault
- Post-Conviction Matters